Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday!


Ahhhhhhh, vacation is over. It was a great 4 days, well almost. My husband did have to go to work yesterday, unexpectedly, but that is okay. It was nice having him home for the time we did. His birthday was Friday. I had a cake made for him, it is an Atlanta Braves Baseball. His favorite team. Baseball Season also starts around/on his Birthday, so I thought it was appropriate. I decorated everything Red, White, and Blue~~The Braves colors:) It looked like the 4th of July here..LOL.


I also got a few balloons. Have you ever had to drive a car with helium balloons..LOL. I was very thankful Alexis was with me to hold them down.


Kevin had been saving a couple newspapers, from when the Braves won the championship about 16 years ago. So I framed them for him. He was surprised.



For his Birthday dinner, we went to the Outback.
That blooming Onion is so good. Does anyone have the copycat recipe for the sauce they serve with it? I have tried to remake it, but it is not the same.

Thank you for revisiting Kevin's Birthday with me:)

2 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

Everything looks lovely! What a nice idea for the cake.

Blessed Homemaking said...

Wow, it looks like you made it really special! I bet your husband appreciates you :)