Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sunday:)

I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend!

I am not into the Super Bowl, but for those of you watching it, I hope your team wins:) I will stop and look at the commercials once in awhile...My husband has it on, but he would have really loved it if his team was playing.

I am always excited for a new week to begin. I am even more happy because my husband does not have to go out of town anywhere this week~~WOOHOO!

The weather has been lovely. Makes me want to plant some things, but I know it is too soon. Hopefully this year I can have a better garden then last years attempt.

Hope everyone is staying warm and is well, I know there has been a lot of sickness going around. Alexis's school was hit pretty hard with some sort of bug going around.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: