Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here is a picture of my Turkey...It came out really good. I have lots of leftovers too, which I am excited about.



I woke up this morning, made breakfast and then put away all my fall decorations, and yes, Fred went as well, we all said goodbye to him. He faithfully stood by my front door for three whole months, so he is in need of a much needed break...LOL. For those of you who don't know, Fred is my Scarecrow:)

As for Black Friday, NO WAY!!! I stay home, I do not like crowds and fighting my way through stores. I got my Christmas decorations out as I put away the Fall decorations, and I started putting things up too, this morning. We are getting a live tree, so that will be put up a little later.


I also found my Christmas plates, so those need to be washed also. I just love this time of year. It is almost 9:00 a.m. here, and I am going to get another cup of coffee, and then do some more decorating:)

Have a glorious Friday. If you are out shopping today, bless your hearts, you are a lot braver then me...LOL
XO

Oh, dinner tonight will be something with Turkey:)))




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your turkey looks great. So did the picture of your family. Have a great weekend with your family.

Tammy

Julieann said...

Thank you Tammy~~About the family picture, it took many times to get one...LOL. We just couldn't get Little Kevin to look at the Camera, and when he did someone else wasn't ready...LOL.

Happy Friday:)

Anonymous said...

Your turkey came out great! So nicely and evenly browned.

I still do read your blog.
But dont always leave a comment.

God Bless you and your family
Pamela
NE Ohio

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I went to one little store, got what I wanted and went home! I too put away Fall, and started the Christmas decor...and I am done for today! I think I might be getting too old for all of this...but I won't stop...you know the Christmas decorating police might stop....at least that is what my hubby tells me!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog! You always seem to write something that inspires me. Keep up the good work. Enjoy the holidays.

Julieann said...

Thank you all for taking the time to leave a comment:) Hi Pamela, I am so glad I didn't lose you!! :)...and Ceekay, you're stll here too~~Yay!

The Lady of the House said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad the turkey turned out good. Your family is so beautiful. I've been reading your blog since 2006. Your children are growing up, but just as cute as ever.

Julieann said...

Hi Jenny:)

Thank you for the nice comment. 2006, seems like ages ago, doesn't it:) I was in Georgia when I started this blog, so much has happened since then. I have met so many wonderful women from this blog:) Have a wonderful Monday!!

Julieann