Thursday, September 02, 2010

Thursday!

Pumpkins! I can't wait to buy some.
I want to make pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, bread, soup, etc...oh what fun the Fall season is!
I put Fred out yesterday, and am contemplating when to start decorating the rest of the house.

Last night for dinner, I made these Italian sausages stuffed with four cheeses, they were really good. Tonight I am going to do something with chicken. We went to the Costco, over the weekend and stocked up on lots of good stuff. I asked about the mini sweet peppers I bought, and I am really not sure what to do with them, so I have been putting them in salad, and Alexis likes to eat them as a snack. I also bought eggs at Costco, they come in a pack of 5 dozen. I love eggs, there are just so many things you can do with them. My kitchen always has to be stocked, with Milk, eggs, butter and bread:)

School starts next Wednesday, I am not thrilled about that. We will be getting Alexis a new back pack and lunch pail this weekend, and some other things for school. I do love school supplies though...LOL.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: