Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HOT!



Can you believe it was 106 degrees here in Southern California??!!! HOT, HOT, HOT!! Well, all I can say is I am very thankful for the A/C, I would not have been able to get anything done in this sweltering heat! Our summer was very cold, and now it is very hot. Well, it sure isn't stopping me from getting in the Fall spirit:) I have been decorating and today I am doing some baking:)

You would not believe the laundry I have knocked out. I am washing EVERYTHING!!...and it feels so nice to get so much done.

Tonight's dinner is going to be something with Hamburger, either cheeseburger pie, or mushroom burgers, have not decided yet:)


For those of you here in Cali, stay cool, for everyone else, stay warm...LOL

Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I heard about the heat there, Incredible after your cool summer. Here it was extremely hot and humid all summer and now it's cool. This morning it was 46 degrees when I got up.

Julieann said...

Ohhh, Mari, 46 degrees how wonderful:::Dreaming::::

Julieann:)

Jodi said...

Oh, Julieann - that is H.O.T.! I hope it's cooling off soon for you. I love your enthusiasm for fall. Enjoy decorating.

Jenn said...

It's quite chill here, at 50ish degrees. LOL I can't imagine 106...wow!!

Glad it is not sweltering your Fall spirit. ;-) What are you baking at your house?