Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday!


What did I do today?

This will just be about my home making today~~~I am not going to add what I did with the kids, just what happened in my happy kitchen and home.

I made bread

bacon
boiled eggs

made hamburgers stuffed with peppers
caramelized onions to be placed on burgers

made fries

Made a beautiful salad

Dishwasher

two loads o laundry

swished all toilets

Did the fly lady task of throwing away 27 things

vacuumed

swept

mopped

watered plants...I was a busy homemaker today...I can't remember all that I did, but I was on the move:)

Have a Happy Day!

I am a day off I keep thinking it is Tuesday because of the Holiday.


OHHHHH, and then, I was adding toys to my Birds cage and the blue bird got out and was flying everywhere...I have very high ceilings so I was nervous, she flew right into me, and I caught her, she bit me though----OUCH! I so need to work on her.

5 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - you were busy! Good job!

Rose of Sharon said...

Sounds like a wonderfully busy day! You are so blessed to be a full time housewife! I remember when I was. Now I work part-time and pretend I'm a full time housewife!

Hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

I just love reading about how you take care of your home and family. Just the ordinary day to day things
that you do.
Being an empty nester. I am still busy but it is different.
Pamela NE Ohio

shelly said...

You know you can clip their wings right Jules?

Julieann said...

Hi Shelly, Yes, I get them clipped but they grew back...I sooo need to do that asap. The blue bird is not very nice, I need to work on her being people friendly.