Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday...

Remember in December my friend who was down on her luck was staying with me. Well, she was here for 5 months and moved out this past week. She had lost her husband, her home and her job, and was about to lose her car~~~~Well, I am hoping and praying she can make it, but I told her she can always come back if she needs more time. The day after she left, I had left the house to wish another friend a Happy Birthday, I come home and she is sitting in my kitchen, she said she came by, because she missed me~~~I told her she could come by any time, my door is always open. She wasn't the perfect house guest, but she was/is my friend.

.....so, I have spent the past two days getting the room she stayed in back in order.

Here are a few pictures of Kevin's birthday, he turned two:)


Tonight's dinner will be Baked Chicken, Fresh Corn on the Cobb, Fried Rice and a Green Salad:) Have a wonderful day, and thank you for visiting!

10 comments:

Mari said...

Hapoopy Birthday to Kevin - what a cute cake!

Ann said...

He is such a cutie.

You are a good friend. I hope your friend realizes how lucky she is.

Mrs. U said...

Two already? OH MY!!!! I still think "Julianne has a baby" and LOOK at what a big boy!!!!!

My Elizabeth just turned 3 on Saturday. Boy does time go FAST!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Tatersmama said...

What a good looking little lad... Happy Birthday!

You must be a wonderful friend, for your friend to feel so comfortable with you! She's been through a pretty hard time and you must have been an angel to her!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Julieann,
You are the type of friend everyone wishes they had! I'm glad to be your bloggy friend and wish that some day we could share a cuppa.
Little Kevin is as cute as ever. That chocolate piping on his cake looks Yumm-O.
How do you make your fried rice?
((hugs))
Your friend,
Jen

deezie said...

Hi Julieann
What great pictures of the birthday party, so sweet
I have been praying for your friend since you asked us all to months ago. I hope everything works out for her.
happy day Julieann
deezie

Anonymous said...

you are quite a wonderful friend and a sweet person.

Rose of Sharon said...

Happy birthday Kevin! He's gotten so big! What a cutie!

Hugs, Sharon

Charree said...

It looks like he had a great birthday. I really like the cake.

Brittany said...

Happy birthday little Kevin! He's so cute!