Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Plans For Wednesday!

Today, I will be doing some housework and tiding up the home. <-----I guess those are the same thing...LOL.
My bread machine will be going, my laundry will be going, my vacuum will be going too, and I will be giving Alexis hopefully her last treatment for the lice, what an annoying little bugger those lice are.
It has been really warm here, so I have been able to wear some of my pretty sundresses. Nothing makes me feel more feminine then wearing a sundress with my apron.
Anyway, this is one of my favorite kind of days, just puttering around the home front and taking care of my family~~~~Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Happy Wednesday to you, too! I will be planting some flowers - yay! And I need to continue peeling off some wallpaper - not so yay.

Chrissy said...

My days sounds exactly like yours! Well, except for the lice part ;0)

Hope you get back to normal soon!

Anonymous said...

My favorite day is also puttering around the house, I have been doing all the outside work also though since my hubby has been working alot of overtime. Oh boy is that hard work. I like inside work better:)
deezie
happy day to you too Julieann