Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday!

I am going to go grocery shopping after Kevin wakes up from his nap--I have lots of produce to get. After I finish typing this, I am going to clean the inside of my fridge, so it is nice and clean for the new grocery's. I also, am going to do some laundry and hopefully put away the pile of clothes waiting to be hung up.

It is really chilly in the morning and then it warms up during the day. I have lots to post about, but I really need to get the fridge done, before Kevin wakes up---I also want to come and visit all of you--I so enjoy your blogs, so fun--What did we all do before Blogging?

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I know, I know !! What DID we do before blogging?
Cleaning out the fridge always feels like such an accomplishment, doesn't it? That, and a full stack of clean laundry. :o)
Which reminds me... I need to do my own fridge when I get back on Friday.

Brittany said...

Sounds like you've had a busy day! Hope you were able to get everything you wanted done!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Hugs,
Brittany

DeNiece Barnes said...

Hello Julieann I just wanted to let you know that I left you a wonderful award on my blog, so when you get time please stop by and pick it up, You have a very inspiring blog and I love reading what you have planned everyday... So enjoy and God bless.

DeNiece Barnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Swan said...

Your so right on that one! I got a new toy and I am looking forward to seeing if it motivates me to actually do housework. Haha