Friday, January 23, 2009

Show and Tell!

Happy Friday! Today is Show and Tell over at Kelli's.
I want to share a wreath in progress--it is always changing. I bought this wreath at Michael's years ago on sale for 1.50--and every holiday it gets a new look. I bought this vine at Walmart for 3.00 and the flowers at Michael's for 1.50--so if you add it up--it cost me 6.00. It really is much prettier in real life:)






Thank you so much for coming by my blog. Please if you have not already done so, Hop on over to Kelli's and play along. I won't keep you---I know there are many blogs to visit
:::waiving:::::

11 comments:

BECKY said...

Very Pretty! Making wreaths is one of my favorite things to do!! I'll be making two spring wreaths for my front doors soon, and will post them when I'm done!!

Have a lovely, joy-filled weekend!
Becky

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love wreaths and I have made many in my day! Your's is very pretty!

Tatersmama said...

Oooooh very pretty!
I'm all thumbs when it comes to doing things like this. :o(

Jules said...

Your wreath is beautiful! That's a great idea to update it each year and at a low cost too! thanks for sharing!

Mimi said...

Very pretty!

SmilingSally said...

Wow! Now THAT's a beautiful bargain! Thanks for sharing. Happy S&T Day.

Elena said...

Good job on the wreath. That is so smart to change it with the seasong:)

Belinda said...

Wow! That's a whole lot of pretty for six dollars! Its beautiful...I'm inspired to try making a new wreath now! :-)

Linda C said...

That is such a great idea- and your wreath looks just beautiful on your door!

Linda C

Anonymous said...

Love the wreath, you did a great job decorating it.

Lori said...

That wreath is very pretty.