Monday, November 14, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday!! 11-14-22

 I am joining Sandra over at her amazing blog, for
Happy Homemaker Monday. 
 Please go over to Sandra's and visit, and then check out all the other wonderful Blogs that play along.  I have found some amazing blogs and friends 😊






Another week is here and another week closer to Christmas
 I am so over the moon excited for Jesus's Birthday!!!













Finishing Decorating
Laundry
Cleaning everything
I want my home to sparkle for the holidays, so that means on going upkeep.
Costco run
Food drive 
Dentist
***********
ON MY CAMERA 


(Photo courtesy of Google
)

These are not my nails, but I am thinking of getting my nails done for the holidays, I have not had my nails done for awhile....
so I was thinking..red or green..mmmmm

Then I have been playing with making Christmas tags..these are supposed to look old...lol

Ponderings
I am thinking of all the things that I need to do and get done, I am hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas, plus doing all the homemaker mom stuff.

Reading List
I have been trying to finish my books but to no avail, I haven't had a chance.

I sometimes put an audible and do my running, but I went for a run yesterday and was not prepared for the cold weather to hit me in the face and freeze my ears.  If you ever see a runner with ear muffs, it is probably me.  My husband teases me, but I don't care.  I wasn't able to run long, because I didn't dress warm enough. 

Speaking of Weather, here it is for North Georgia!🥶


Dallas, Georgia, y'all, not Texas...tee hee







Jesus is incredible and He's worth following with your whole life!!
Have I mentioned I am God's girl?🤍
Well I am and he is my rock.  I start off my week with church and God is the reason for my every days.
I thank him for the up's and the down's.
I know everything in my life is happening for a reason and thank God every day for my beautiful days.
I cry when I think of what Jesus did for us..

Just remember, if you feel broken and can no longer stand,
Kneel and know God loves you!







4 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hello my Friend!
I love your tags and think they turned out great!! And I love your devotional. Jesus is my dude too. 😎 Lol
I think you should do both red and green nails!! Or all read and one green nail kind of thing. 😉
I hope you have a cozy and blessed week ahead. xo

Jean said...

Oh, I'll take those temps. That's about our normal for November but we're supposed to get snow overnight. Much too soon. Pretty gift tags and I like your nails idea. I've not had my nails done forever but one time way back I had them done with little Christmas trees painted on them. It was fun. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Luludou said...

I love those tags! great menu plan for the week.
Have a great week

threesidesofcrazy said...

I LOVE the combo of red and green for your nails - why limit yourself to just one color? Your tags turned out adorable - I LOVE homemade anything for the holidays! PERFECT devotional. I hope you've been having a GREAT week.