Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy Friday!

 I hope everyone is having a nice Friday.  It is a wet day today, not too cold, just wet.  It's the kind of rain that just drizzles all day enough to be annoying...LOL. My little dog, doesn't like it either. It is hard to go potty in grass when you have little legs.

I had to take my youngest (15) to the doctor for his epi pen refill.  I am grateful for the epi pen!!!  Having a nut allergy can be scary.

I am not quite sure what our Family Fun Night will entail for tonight.  Sometimes we like to go and just get takeout and have a cozy night at home .

I will be doing a video on my Christmas Notebook.  I think that will be fun to do.  I am so excited for the holidays.

Here is a little video of snippets of my week.
I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know you were here with a comment or a wave..



No comments: