Tuesday, May 05, 2020

***-----MENU PLAN------****

Happy Menu Planning!!
I bought those already made pizza crusts and made a semi homemade pizza for dinner.

It was a pizza supreme..with a lot of yummy toppings!!  I will list that here.

Another item on my menu plan was my husband grilled some steaks on Sunday, it was quite beautiful outside for grilling!

All my dinners are served with a nice green salad.  In the photos in the post below, not pictured is all the lettuce I bought, too.  I make my own salad dressing if I am able. 

A nice green salad:



Or a nice Cesar salad:




RANCH DRESSING RECIPE:
(Click on picture to enlarge)







SOOOOOO On the menu this week:

Steaks on the grill
Corn on the cobb
cesar salad

Semi Homemade Pizza
Toppings:
Pizza sauce
Mozzarella cheese
cheddar cheese
pepperoni
hamburger
mushrooms
peppers
jalapeno peppers
onion

Here is also a veggie recipe for all my veggie lovers:

Nachos...for the husband, using the rest of the leftover steak:





I am going to make something fun for my son, chicken tenders and french fries...I have not made those in awhile...LOL.....so it's time.
My daughter will have Mac and cheese and a veggie meat we got at Whole Foods :)


Beef Stroganoff
Corn on the Cobb
Salad


Roasted Chicken

Steamed Broccoli
Smashed Potatoes

cesar salad


Friday is family fun night.....it's takeout at the moment from where everyone wants.
It also is my STARBUCK'S Friday!!!!






Nonfat Cinnamon Dolce Latte no Whip!!!

On Saturday depending on our day, if we do a whole lot of "Honey Do" lists, we order a pizza or some kind of takeout or I do something quick with leftovers :)

No comments: