Monday, May 11, 2020

Make a plan!!!

I have a plan!
I make a plan everyday!
Even if some days it's a small plan, it is still a plan.

Example:
1. Wash Car
2. Vacuum stairs
3. Make a Menu Plan
4. Find 3 new recipes to try

Example:
1. Grocery Store for Veggies
2. Wash all veggies in vinegar water
3. Prep and cut all veggies for fridge
4. Do a load of laundry from start to finish

I need some sort of game plan every day...some days they are very eventful and other days they are very simple.

I wake up, drink my coffee...I either run first thing or do my Peloton.  Then I shower...and I GET DRESSED EVERY SINGLE DAY with makeup and my hair done.  I feel better about myself even if I am just staying home.  I want my kids to see we all have a purpose and we should start each day with gusto and motivation.  I want my husband to come home from work to a pretty wife, and yes, that includes shaving your legs, ladies!!!!...I feel better about myself with a little makeup and a little curl to my hair...PLUS!!!  doing a little exercise everyday, does wonders with your mind set and with your jeans fitting....

Happy Monday!!  Mondays are my favorite days of the week.  It's a new week to get it right.  I make menu plans, grocery lists.  I make lists I want to get done around the house...I change out my purse for a new week.  I make sure I have the proper cleaners by the front door...wipes, Lysol spray...etc.....I straighten my home every day..I sweep all the crumbs off my kitchen floor every single day....I make plans, and I do them. There are so many things to do inside the home as well as outside.  Don't ever let things take you down, you are awesome...we've got this.  Life is beautiful, if you allow it to be...promise.  Look in the mirror and smile!!!

No comments: