Friday, May 01, 2020

*KaBoom*

Cleaning my tub in my master bath.
I have a Jacuzzi tub...and I like to wash it at least once a week.
I don't take baths, but it will collect dust through out the week so I like to keep it shiny clean.

 

I really like the product *Kaboom*
"Foam-Tastic, the only foaming cleaner that changes color to let you know the surface is clean."




I use this all around my bathroom...it makes my counters shine and the smell of clean just permeates my bathroom!!

I have to smell clean...sometimes with those natural cleaners...I don't always smell clean.  I am all for natural cleaners...but I also like the good 'ol fashioned deep clean cleaners!!!

PS!!!!  If you have been reading my Blog for awhile, you know I have a love for OXY CLEAN, too...do you see Oxy Clean on the front of the can....LOL....Tee hee  :)

This is NOT an ad, this is my own personal recommendation :)

No comments: