Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Ours was lovely.  I made a Bunny Cake, pictured above :)  Kevin colored Easter Eggs, and Alexis didn't want too...she is growing up.  We had Ham and all the fixings.

Right before Easter, Alexis went on a trip to Washington DC.  I didn't realize there was so much to see.  Here is a picture of the White House.  I am waiting for the teacher to send me the CD of pictures she has, she has a picture of Alexis in front of the White House.  I was so excited for her to go on this trip :)  She really enjoyed it and learned a lot

Today is Tuesday and the weather has been lovely.  It is supposed to start raining this afternoon, so I want to refill my hummingbird feeders before the rain...LOL.  I just love hummingbirds, and they have returned:)

I really like our new home.  I want to hang some curtains up downstairs and in my bedroom this time, instead of just having blinds...I think it will add a touch of coziness to the house.  I just wish I had some decorating sense...LOL.....

Have a great day...tonight's dinner will be a ham casserole with lots of cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cake is so cute. I know what you mean about egg coloring. Just when they get big enough to do it really nicely, they decide they're too big for it.

Happy Easter!

Jenny

Mrs. U said...

Oh wow he is getting so old!!! Where did our babies go???? :(

I love your new home! Especially the porch!!!!! Oooh how I dream of having a porch like that!!

His,
Shari