Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday~~~~PICTURES :)















Happy Thursday :)
This is the last week of school and then summer begins, YaY!!!
I posted some pictures, one is my daughter from the Dance studio, one is from Kevin's graduation. A few from his 7th birthday, we had a bowling party :)
My daughter made the honor roll and got 5 A's and 1 B...she is now, on her way to eighth grade in the honor advanced courses...I am so proud.  Kevin has mastered all 240 sightwords, and got an award for that...there is not a word he can not read...I have no idea what reading they can possibly teach him next year...he knows how to read everything...LOL.
Tony is still in Cali and I miss him so much.  I love the texts out of the blue from him just saying "I Love You"
My husband is working hard, always working hard!
We were supposed to have a "Date Night" last week, but I got terribly sick and we could not go.  I am feeling back to my old self and hopefully we can plan one again...I can not remember the last time we went out just him and me :)
I am so looking forward to summer...carefree days with my kids...going swimming and just being together:)
Hope all is well with everyone that may stop by my little blog.
I took ground beef out for dinner~~~~> Meatloaf is on the menu
XO XO



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Julieann! Those are some really good pictures. Your children are so cute and grown up and smart. We had a bowling party for our little boy this year. He and his friends had so much fun, as I'm sure your little boy did.

I'm making meatloaf this week -- one for our family and the other for family friends who are moving to a new house.

Jenny