Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kevin is Sick!

I know I said I would post yesterday....BUT, my little boy kept me up off and on all night, poor baby!  He had a fever and was throwing up......OH, boy!!  I was living on coffee yesterday :)  He is better today, not well, but better...he is starting to eat again.  I will be homebound until he is better.  He is laying on the couch watching cartoons right now.  Bless his little heart, he is such a good boy!! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

I will be just doing housework and such......getting ready for Jesus's Birthday :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julieann! First time commentor here. My thoughts and prayers for quick recovery for your little one are with you! I have a teenager who came down with a week-long virus last Friday. His first day out was yesterday... I too live on coffee for those days. Hang in there! Looks (hope) like he got this bug well enough in advance that he should have a healthy Christmas ;o).

Julieann said...

Thanks Eileen for the reassurance.....It sure was not a 24 hour bug...it is lingering. While he no longer has a fever or is throwing up...it has now moved into being a cold with congestion. I always fear the congestion with his asthma, so we have been using his nebulizer to keep his lungs clear! Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas :)

Julieann