Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday.....



I am not a big eater.  I may cook a lot, but I don't eat a lot. I eat little meals during the day. I love salads....SOOOOOO, I decided I also needed to change it up a bit, I was going to make granola, but I saw this at the store and decided to buy it...I sprinkle it on my yogurt...something a little different from salad.

 Also, now that it is getting chilly, I bought some oatmeal for the kids....two different variety packs.  They can try each one and decide what they like.

Along with salad, I will also eat bread with some cheese on it.  I don't eat much meat if any.....before I was married, I was a tofu kind a girl...LOL.....I am all about veggies.  I also juice a lot.
 

I just wanted to share a few things I bought at the grocery store:)

Tonight's dinner is Italian sausage:)

1 comment:

SC Mom said...

That apple blueberry granola looks so yummy! I am going to have to look for that here :)