Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday

(Photo courtesy of Google)

I'm feeling something creeping on...LOL.....I was starting to feel a little sick last night and this morning, I was feeling it a little stronger. So, I made a super duper juice.  It has carrots, celery, apple and garlic.....hopefully it will kick it out. 
I just scrubbed the shower in our bathroom...and I am listening to court tv as I clean...I just find these trials fascinating.

I think I am going to pull out chicken for tonight's dinner.

Last night, we had pork, buttery garlic noodles, blacked eyed peas and peppers, and of course a salad :)

2 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

I pray that you start feeling better soon......

Julieann said...

Thank you DeNiece...it just feels like something is coming...LOL....I feel pretty good right now :)

Happy Wednesday!

It is almost Fall!!!!!!!!!! :)