Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday!

Hi there.  I can't remember if I mentioned that the first weekend in August, I went to my husband's banquet dinner....we stayed at a very nice hotel.  When we lived in Cali, I flew out to Georgia every other year for this....one of the best parts of the evening is a blogger I met here through blog land also attends these dinners with her husband..it is so nice to meet up with her and her family and get to talk :)

It was exciting and fun.  My Fil and Mil came over and watched the kids for us.
 
~~~~~~~~~
It seems that not a day goes by with out a little rain...I LOVE IT!!!  I woke up last night to the sound of thunder:)

Not a fan of having to drive in it, but love to be home and watch it :)

Last night's dinner was leftover tacos and chicken enchiladas.  On Sunday we had a birthday dinner for my MIL and she requested tacos..we had tons of leftovers so that is what we had last night too.

Tonight I took out pork chops.

I found a recipe for chicken spaghetti after I saw it on the Food Network.  The Pioneer Woman made it..Love her blog and her show.  I am going to make this, but I am going to tweak the recipe a bit.  Instead of using cream soups I will make my own cream sauce.

I have a new TIVO since the lightening destroyed my last box...things like that don't happen in Cali...LOL.  It took the cable man 3 hours to hook it up.  For those of you that aren't familiar with TIVO, it is like a DVR.  BUT, after a while it gets to "know" you and starts recording shows it thinks you might like.  The other day it recorded a show about trucks...LOL.....HMMMMM.  BUT, it also recorded an episode of Dr. Quinn :)  I love my new TIVO.

No comments: