Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday!

Have you ever had one of those days, where nothing seems to go the way it is supposed too?  It wasn't a bad day, just a trying day.....I didn't sleep that well last night, so I think that had a lot to do with it.  I think I got too much sun yesterday and it really made me feel sick, I felt nauseous all night and could not sleep well.  Tony, got a job, YAY!!..So I had to get him to work pretty early this morning........My day was just out of whack...LOL..You all know how well I do with surprises...LOL....

Last night's dinner was roasted Chicken, steamed carrots, steamed rice, salad and rolls.  Tonight's dinner was Pork Roast in the Crockpot, easy tonight:)  I am not sure what is on the menu for tomorrow, but I will let you know.  It will probably be something with ground beef.

I made some smoothies to go with the kids breakfast this morning......
Over the weekend, I found a place that grooms parrots, So Tiki, got to go for a car ride.

The Guinea girls are still as sweet as ever..I love those little Fuzz Balls..they are just so loveable.

Until, tomorrow, sleep well and stay warm :)

No comments: