Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gooseberry Patch!

I was so thrilled when I found out they sell Gooseberry Patch at Cracker Barrel.

We went to Cracker Barrel on Saturday for dinner, and then on Sunday we went to John Boy's for dinner.  Such fun places to eat :) I can't find a website for John Boy's, but it is home cooking, buffet style :)  Very affordable too.

Last night's menu was roasted chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and a salad.

Tonight's dinner, Pork Chops, noodles with oil and garlic, steamed broccoli and a salad.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for Alexis.  I bought her supplies and I also got her a few outfits for school...I am never done on the school clothes, she is growing so fast..that is okay, I have a lot of fun buying her clothes.
She likes Justice, and I have to admit, you can not beat their prices.

I woke up this morning to rain...I love the rain.  I am finishing up on organizing Alexis's closet.  Taking out the old and putting in the new.

My new coffee pot, Keurig, I LOVE IT!!!!!
I am a coffee drinker..I drink a lot of it.  Hot or cold, I will drink it.  It keeps me going through out the day...there is always so much to do.

One more thing....I saw the biggest bee/wasp/hornet ever...We are not sure what exactly it was, but it was HUGE.  It was like the size of a dragon fly, but fatter and it had the colors of a bee....oh, it was BIG!!!!  I am not a fan of big flying things that sting.  :P

No comments: