Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday!

It is supposed to start raining tonight at about midnight and last through out tomorrow. I so enjoy rainy days.

Today was a very nice Sunday. We had tacos for dinner. Last night's dinner was Tri-Tip on the grill. Tomorrow will be pork chops. I also have some artichokes to cook tomorrow, the kids LOVE them.

We have the mover's all lined up. They should arrive at our new house just in time for us. It is a lot of house, and we don't have the furniture to fill it...LOL. We will just start to decorate room by room. It will be sooo nice to have room to move. We have completely outgrown this house.


The awards show is on tonight, you can't help hearing about it. Do I watch it? No, those shows have never interested me. Have I seen any of the movies? Nope......there is only one movie I want to see, and that is The Help. I am sure it is nominated from all the reviews I have heard about it.


I just gave little Kevin his bath, and now I must clean the kitchen. You all have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: