Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday, Monday!!!






What did you do today?

I cleaned out my bathroom cabinets. I tossed a bunch of nail polish. I have no idea how old they were. I don't wear nailpolish on my fingernails, I prefer the french manicure. To me it is just very clean looking, and on my toes, they are pink. They were old, how old? I have no idea...LOL.


I also put all my cleaning supplies in a very big tupperware container. I will use what I have until I move. Then I will give my cleaning supplies to my neighbors/friends, if they want any of it. I can't take any cleaning supplies with me, so when we get settled in our new home I will have to start fresh:)

For dinner tonight we had pork chops, peas, steamed rice, salad and steamed artichokes. I hope you all have a wonderful evening:) It is raining really hard right now. Stay warm!

XO

No comments: