Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday :o)



I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

We had two more movers come today to give estimates. Talk about invasion of privacy...LOL. They were opening things up that I was not prepared for them to open...LOL. That sure gets you motivated to clean. My husband picked the mover that he liked the best. It can get a bit stressful. I have packed boxes and one of the movers said he would have his movers repack this one box for me....Um, okay...LOL. I am a little OCD when it comes to my stuff..it is hard for me to see strangers packing and touching my stuff....


For dinner I put a pork roast in the crockpot and made mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots and a salad.

The best part of the weekend was my husband got me a new car..he traded in my Trailblazer for a Ford Edge, it is so pretty and I love the new car smell.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I would have a hard time with someone else packing my things too. Congrats on the new car!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that you are packing and still making great dinners. You're such a good homemaker.