Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Update!

Hi Everyone. It has been a very busy and upsetting weekend. My little one was admitted into the hospital on Saturday. He had a Viral induced asthma attack. It was very, very scary. We are all home safe and sound. I am just trying to get everything back in order. Kevin is doing well now. He has a nebulizer that I give him every four hours around the clock. I am a bit sleep deprived. I am just so thankful, he is doing so much better. I will be back, and give a more detailed post about it. For now, though, I have a lot to do. I have updated on my facebook too, if you read there.

5 comments:

Mari said...

2 of my kids have allergy induced asthma and it can be scary. They never had an attack that sent them to the hospital though. I'm so glad he's home and doing better!

A Quiet Gracious Life said...

Oh my! That must have been very scary. I'm glad he's doing better now. (o:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Praise God Julieann that Kevin is doing so much better, I know that was a scary time for you and your family. I am praying for the whole family. I am so glad to hear he is back home and is doing fine.....

Jenny said...

Bless your heart. I know you were scared. Glad he is home and doing well. You'll be in my prayers.

Mrs. U said...

OH Julieann!!!
How very scary indeed!! I am sorry to just now be reading this. I will keep praying that he gets better and better!!!

His,
Mrs. U