Saturday, August 15, 2009

WoW!

I can not believe it was Monday the last time I posted. I am going to have to figure a better way to get to the computer. I would usually do computer time when the baby was napping, but lately he is just not napping that much, which is fine as long as he isn't grumpy. He sleeps at night really well. My daughter stopped her long naps at about this age too. I am not saying he doesn't take them at all, just some days he doesn't. Also, he has figured out how to climb over the baby gates. I have one in the kitchen to keep the dog in when I am not able to keep my eye on him. ...I also have one for the stairs, my house is not huge but it is big enough, I don't want to be in the kitchen and not know where he is upstairs.

I am doing a small dinner party tomorrow, for a few of my friends, so I am trying to get everything ready and take care of my kids at the same time, that can be quite challenging at times.

Anyway, hopefully next week will get back to normal, and I can get back to posting more. I love to blog and read all your blogs, so I do miss it when I am not here. This week has been pretty normal, except for little Kevin climbing over the baby gates. We are all having a nice summer, I hope you all are too!

No comments: