Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!

I really enjoyed all the comments in my last post--thank you all for your opinions. Now, that I am starting to feel better--this cold I had did not want to go away-- But now that I am feeling better I will be posting more and commenting. What a wonderful community we have of blogs and commenters.

On Saturday I grilled these pork steaks---and I had quite a bit leftover so we had that on Sunday too---I just mixed it up a bit. The first night we had pork, (Loaded)baked potatoes and Salad--the next night we had fried potatoes and a veggie...LOL--just a bit of a difference--but enough to make my family happy.

Remember how determined I was to finish all my laundry before my MIL got here--well I did get it all done--but then when she was here--I didn't do any so now I am back to where I was...LOL....Oh, well---I enjoy being a housewife so it is okay.

My Girlfriend is still here with us-----she is having some struggles, and I just don't know what the right words to say to her all the time are--I won't go into too much detail about that over the Internet, but could you all say a little pray that she gets on the right track soon.

My menu tonight is going to be something with ground beef----any ideas? When I decide I will try and post it.

Ohhh, as for doing a reality show--I don't think I could do it----that would really be hard for me I think. My husband could do it, but I don't think I could.

I have to say I have had the baby tinge again---the little baby I miscarried would have been born this month--so when the due date came and went, I was a bit sad, but then I know God knows best and there are reasons for this--I may not understand at this moment, but I know with him I will be okay:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Jules....((((((gentle hugs)))) for the baby blues...I hope God's plan for you is one that leaves you totally fulfilled and loved. :) As for a recipe, here is a link to one of my faves from rachel ray....I use eggnoodles with it myself though.
Rachael Ray's Official Website :: Ground Meat Goulash with Macaroni

Dana said...

Im not even kidding, about an hour ago I was thinking about your baby and he/she was probably due this month:) I was wondering how you were doing:) How about a meat loaf and mashed potatos and some fresh green beans?

Tatersmama said...

Awww Honey.... *gentle hugs*
Just know that you're in my thoughts right now, okay?

How about Burrito's? I'm going to get the rest of the fixin's for some for our dinner tonight...
I haven't had a good burrito in ages!

Unknown said...

Aawww I miscarried and my baby, in my heart I know he was a boy, would have been 13 now, and i STILL think about "him" on occasion. I will pray for you that God has something really special in mind for you! Sue

Primrose Hill said...

wow.. you have so much going on....pryaers for you my friend!!!

Charree said...

Julieann,
I know exactly what you mean about the baby tinge. I will be praying for you. I know that it is hard. I am sending hugs your way.
Have a blessed day!
~Charree