Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cookie Lollipops!

I am going to make Chocolate chip cookie Lollipops for Valentines. I will take a picture of the finished product when I make them.

I am still working on laundry--it is actually dwindling down.

I also have my kids gifts bags to put together for Valentines, because they are all my valentines.

Tonight I am making those Country Baked BBQ Ribs--Baked potatoes---Burnt Brussel Sprouts and a salad---along with some stuffed mushrooms.

Happy Thursday--No school for the next 4 days---WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

12 comments:

Primrose Hill said...

Can't wait to see the lollies, Julieann...you are a momma just like me...lovin' to do the cute stuff~~~:-)

Dana said...

What a cute idea:) I took my daughter to Build A bear for her valentine gift and my son I bought hima a shirt

Mari said...

Great idea for cookies!

Anonymous said...

Love your idea Julieann, don't forget to take a picture, I am sure they will be yummy
deezie

Charree said...

The cookie lollipops are such a neat idea. I can't wait to see pictures of the results.

Hope you day is blessed!
~Charree

Anonymous said...

I bet they are so cute. I know your babies will enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Love that idea. Cute. I give all my kids goodie bags or a small gift because like you said they are all my valentines. I think Valentine's day is for those you love :)

Angelena said...

That is so sweet that you are making your kids Valentine gift bags- you are such a good mom Julieann!!

Have a blessed day

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I'd love to see those lollipops. Bet they'll be so yummy!

Tatersmama said...

What a GOOD mom you are !
These look like they're going to be soooo cute, so make sure to get some photos before the kids destroy the evidence! ;-)

Brittany said...

I bet those cookie lollipops will turn out great! Can't wait to see them!

Kathi said...

Wonderful idea! Please show your cookie sheets. LOL. You will know what I mean if you check my Feb.14 blog. Happy weekend to you. kathi