Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Virtual!

 My children are doing virtual at the moment.  With that said, I want to say...there is nothing more I would like than for my kids to be in school.  You can tell me every reason in the book why you need to send your children now to school and I don't agree.  I think it is a huge mistake.  I think we all need to wait at least until second semester so the schools can get a better grasp on what to do (Instead of demanding what they should do)...they are doing a phenomenal job with what they have to work with though.  I just feel if parents gave the schools a little more time to set better protocols in place there would not be so much flip flopping...going back, then quarantining, then going back...etc.

This is strictly my opinion..I am conservative as they come and I think all schools need to be virtual at the moment....OH, and masks are not political..that is just silly......wear your mask around people just until they figure out this virus....::::Stepping off my box::::::


Have a great day, stay safe, stay healthy and pray for a vaccine!!

Instead of coming up with all these handy dandy gadgets and ideas on how to protect us from this virus...put all the resources towards a VACCINE!!!!!

No comments: