Saturday, July 25, 2020

This and That


On my birthday I wanted to go to Costco.....so that is where we went.  My pantry is fully stocked now.  I forgot to add that on Thursday my daughter and I had breakfast at Waffle House, and then on my birthday morning before Costco, we all had breakfast at IHOP.....Costco is always awesome!!!  One of my favorite stores.  We have a membership to both Costco and now Sams....I love Costco so much more...let me know which you like better.
I had never been to Sams...I don't think there are any Cali.....I grew up a Costco girl...LOL

Then we ordered pizza so I had a night free from the kitchen...woohoo...No dirty dishes.  Then on Saturday, my whole family here met up at Longhorn's for a huge family/birthday dinner...we had to sit at different tables because it was only 6 to a table, but that was okay...it was a lot of fun.
I enjoyed these past couple days very much!

I am now 50!!!!!
50!!!!!!!
Half a century....  ;0)

No comments: