Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wednesday!!

Day out!!
I had some errands I had to do today.
My daughter and I went to the store and picked a couple dresses my daughter had her eye on.
We had a nice breakfast at Waffle House, she LOVES their hashbrowns...let's be serious, don't we all....LOL.
Things are getting back to normal here in North Georgia...thank goodness!!


I do not, and will not watch the news.  I turn it on quick for the weather and traffic and then off it goes...there are three channels that play Little House...so I can have Little House on all day in the back ground while I am puttering around my home.  I also listen to a lot of podcasts on my air pods ...I love a lot of self improvement episodes, I also like to to hear past court cases....I refuse to listen to MSM.....

I keep busy being a wife and mother and being the best I can be.


On my bucket list is to finally get my nursing degree...I am looking to see if I can do some things online, so I can do it on my time and still take care of my family :)

No comments: