Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sweet Potato Balls..stuffed with CHEESE!!!!!



I made these sweet potato balls with leftover sweet potatoes. I don’t make my sweet potatoes “sweet”. I make them savory ... in the center of these little balls is cheese.... CHEDDAR CHEESE...lol. You can fry them, but I baked them ♥️.
I made balls, stuffing cheese in the center, dipping in egg, bread crumbs/flour mix, then egg and bread crumbs/flour mix again. I double dipped them. I baked them for 30 minutes at 375°... turning them every so often, ever so gently. I made this recipe up.... ♥️

*I also, sprayed the foil on the pan with nonstick spray*






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I can get sweet potatoes I am going to have to try these. They look and sound delicious. I also prefer savory sweet potatoes. Ann