Thursday, April 16, 2020

Easter Cake...or anytime cake......If it makes you happy. bake a cake



A favorite cake in this home, is STRAWBERRY.
So for Easter I made a strawberry cake with vanilla frosting :)
It came out really nice and I was quite happy with it.
I have never been a fan of baking but I think as I do it more and more, I am really learning to love it :)
Now, I have to come up for a cake for my sweet boy...he will be turning 13 this month
13, can you believe it????




I used coconut and put it in a baggie and added green food coloring to make it green.  I made a little nest in the center of the cake and added little candy robin eggs.


I then had some pretty star sprinkles in pastel colors, 
and sprinkled them over the cake.


.......and of course, I used the star tip to make the little flower designs......

No comments: