Sunday, March 08, 2020

Menu Plan*******


Happy Sunday!!

Hope everyone is having an amazing day whenever or from wherever you are reading this!!

Tomorrow is the start of our new week:)

**MENU PLAN**

Beef Stroganoff
Italian Cut Green Beans
Homemade garlic cheese bread
Salad

Tacos with all the fixings
Cheese
Tomatoes, avocados, lettuce, onions, black olives, sour cream, salsa, green chili peppers, 
Nacho taco shells
flour tortillas

Roasted Chicken
Steamed Asparagus
Salad
Fresh Homemade Rolls

Homemade Garlic bread
Salad

Breaded Pork Chops
Macaroni and cheese
Steamed Asparagus with holandaise sauce
Flaky buttered biscuits

Ribeye Steak on the grill
Baked potatoes
Steamed broccoli
Cesar Salad

One night will be Family Fun Night out at a restaurant :)
*******************************************************
*************
Let me know what your menu plan is this week.  I love to read other people's menus....Thank you for coming over to my little corner on the net.  I am always honored that you all keep coming back :)

I hope this day was happy for you!
I started my Sunday with Church..I need it so much.
Like I always say, I am God's girl.

Today was also a great day, NO RAIN!!!
I used to love the rain so much, but right now, we desperately need a break.

No comments: