Friday, March 27, 2020

Hugs!!!! :)


Good Morning!! Happy Friday!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

What are you all doing today?
I keep busy doing what I always do..but just a little differently 
I am thinking about painting one of the bathrooms and refreshing it.
I want to paint my deck...but I need the rain to stop.
I run...a lot.
I play with my kids....err...I play, they look at me...lol...J/K 
I cook all kind of foods....that is always the same..
I have even cried in the shower.
I laugh and I laugh a lot.
I disinfect and sanitize a lot!!
I vacuum a lot!!
I iron.
I get up, shower, do my hair and put makeup on everyday......I get dressed.
I call my Daddy a lot:)
I text my husband..he is cute!
I text and call my friends...they are cute too....lol
It is going to be a beautiful day, so I plan on running in the sun and get Kevin to go on his scooter <~~~P.E. POINTS!!!!
Give my daughter lots of hugs, we clean out her dorm this week......she made the deans list 
Have a wonderful Wednesday and let me know what you are doing.
Much love to all of you 

No comments: