Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Menu Plan....September!!!! :0)



 Happy Week to you!!

Another Menu Plan coming your way.
I inserted pictures of this night's dinner...Italian Sausage with white rice...I also served a salad.  On top of the sausage I put sauted peppers and onion


Italian Sausage served on fresh hoagie rolls.....light and fluffy....

The sausage is stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese


Dinners this week!!

Roasted Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Collard greens
Salad

Italian Sausage on Hoagie Rolls
White Rice
Salad

Crockpot chicken and noodles
Steamed asparagus
Salad

Meaty Pasta Bake
Garlic Bread
Salad

Night out!!

Homemade something special for Daughter
Vegan meal along with
Hamburger and French fries
Salad

Rib-eye Steaks
Loaded baked potatoes
Corn
Salad

I hope this plan gives you some ideas or gives you a little glimpse of what goes on in my kitchen.

On Thursday I will be baking up a storm for the teachers for Friday...The teachers have a special day on Friday.  I will take pictures of all the desserts I make!

I hope you all are enjoying the week..it is HOT,  HOT,  HOT here!!

We managed to have a swimming day on Monday..it was so nice to be in the pool.
......BUT......fall weather is coming very soon.
I always say, I think I have cuter Fall clothes than summer...lol.

Have a great evening my people
HUG!!!

No comments: