Wednesday, September 04, 2019

* Menu Plan, People *


 Here we are again...another week, another plan..giggle!!


So this week was a little wonky with Labor Day and my daughter in and off school.

So, as I had mentioned previously my daughter chose Olive Garden for our Friday night dinner :)
It was delicious and best part was no dirty dishes...LOL



 * Olive Garden *
Their ranch dressing is the best!!!


Have you ever made ranch dressing?  You should, it is ohhhhhhhh, so good!!!

I have the recipe of mine, HERE!


Then on Saturday I made dinner, we had homemade hamburgers: beef and vegan.....



Sunday was our usual, steak on the grill



On Monday...we went to Hibachi...here is a little pic I took at the Hibachi Grill.


* Hibachi Restaurant *


Which now leads us to Tuesday:

Homemade nachos with lots of ooey, gooey cheese;  I have made this dish more times than I can count.
It is quick and easy and works well using leftovers.


Wednesday

Pork and veggies in the crockpot
soaking beans tonight to cook all day tomorrow in Crock


Thursday

Chicken
rice
salad
Peas


Friday

Out to dinner...yippee...lol.


Saturday

Pasta Bake


Sunday......Steak on the grill :)



Okay, also, I am making steel cut oats in my crockpot tonight, so we can have delicious oatmeal for breakfast


I hope everyone is doing well and having a fantastic week.
It is still very warm here.
the early mornings have cooled off then it heats up to about 90 degrees.
I love running when it is is hot.
I hope to one day run a real a marathon...one day.

I am getting a new storm door, we have it, I am just waiting for Home Depot to put it up.  we apparently have have an odd door way...lol....

I had a lot of fun this weekend with my daughter, we went shopping and had lunch together.  Our mother daughter time is so very special and I cherish those times. 

Have any of you heard about the Chris Watts case?  I am obsessed with this case...I just can't fathom it..it totally baffles my mind. 

My home is all decorated for Fall and I love it!!!
Fall is a favorite of mine :)

No comments: