Monday, August 26, 2019

*Weekly Menu Plan*


Happy Monday, to you all.
I think Fall has arrived here.
It was actually cool in the morning going to church.
This morning it was cool and misting.
68 degrees...wowee!!
I actually was not feeling the best last night, I was a bit nauseous off and on all night...
Come this morning, I am feeling back to myself...it happens.  I do have a sensitive stomach, always have.
I went to whole foods today to do some grocery shopping.....oh, I love that store so much.

I snapped this picture this morning :)

Whole Foods!


Some interesting items...I really like theses drinks by Bragg




No Evil is a "new to me" product...I always appreciate vegan/vegetarian products


Sauerkraut.......One of my daughter's favorite foods...yummy!!

*********************************************************************************



Nachos
Loaded with meat and cheeses
sour cream and avocados




Beef Straganoff
Burned Brussel Sprouts
Salad

Chicken
Rice
Asparagus ~~~~Yummy!!
Salad

Pasta Bake
Garlic Bread
Salad

Chicken Bwak Bwak
(Leftover chicken cut up in bite size pieces or pulled apart, whatever works for you, then added to egg noodles with butter:)
Salad
Green Beans

Olive Garden......Daughter's choice

Sliders and regular hamburgers
French fries
Salad

Sunday Dinner will be steak
Loaded bake potatoes
Corn

I also made Banana Bread
Coca Cola Cake....2 ingredients!!!!...plus frosting ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful evening/day/ or when ever you are reading this.
You all are the best xo xo!!
Let me know what is on your menu plan.

No comments: