Friday, August 16, 2019

Pumpkins



I have a love for everything pumpkins.
This year, I am really loving white, cream color and even a little mint green colored pumpkins
This mint green matches my dining room.
I have done a dining room tour, take a peek if you would like to see it :)



I purchased these beauties at Marshalls. 
Have you ever been there? 
Lovely store :)





Hello Fall!!
You are here, in my book...or should I say, blog...LOL


These pumpkins are just beautiful..so elegant and simple.


Lavender next to my pumpkins in my dining room





Beautifully white pumpkin!
Just perfect!!




This cutie was given to me by a dear friend a few years back.
Cutie patootie pumpkin



Another sweet pumpkin.
This one graces my living room




NOW, this is a velvet green pumpkin!!
I got this one at Michael's and they have several different colors!!
Go now, they will not last :)




Halloween town!!!
Spooky.....tee hee or should I say, BOO!!!!  




You can not have fall without sunflowers!!
Sunflowers, I have a love for sunflowers too...I could have sunflowers all over my home...I love them so much.
They are just happy little flowers!





Closer look at this adorable little set up by my door.








Another view of my sweet mint green pumpkin






THIS!!!!

My favorite of all pumpkins!!

Absolutely gorgeous!


No comments: