Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday Before Thanksgiving :)

I have been preparing for Thanksgiving.  Oh, boy do I love it

For my birthday last July...July 24th to be exact...I turned 47....47??!!!  I am thrilled to be 47 and a few grey hairs have popped up...my husband says he can't see them...but I do.  I have earned them and I am so happy to be 47...every day I am here is a gift from God and I am thankful :)  Anyway, here I go digressing again.....for my birthday, my husband got me a new computer...a laptop.  I have never had a laptop before..my kids all have them, my husband has one...but I have always used a regular desk computer.  I never realized the freedom the laptop gives you...I am still getting used to it.  BUT!!!  This means I can hopefully BLOG more...like in the carline, before bed...etc.....lol..


Not sure how to fix my font.....lol...I am a comic sans girl...

I made the Italian Christmas cookies today with my daughter.  My beautiful daughter is now 16....she is just lovely and SMART!!!!

Tomorrow I will be do everything possible that I can, to prep for Thanksgiving.  I do all the cooking so everything on my table is safe for my son...he can eat it all and know that it is safe  ......

    I am going to post this...and see how it posts on my laptop...this could be the start of something awesome <3 br="" nbsp="">

No comments: