Friday, November 24, 2017

Instant Pot!!

 Yes.....I am sure, I am probably one of the last to get an Instant Pot....My husband got it for me at Kohl's for Black Friday...I am SUPER excited!!


I think I am more excited to make yogurt than I am to make a roast in ten minutes...LOL..Hey, if you have any recipes please share with me...you can share them with me here in the comments, on my Instagram, Facebook page or email......I need help as I just got this and need some tried and true tips :)


My husband also picked me up a few other goodies at the store..looky at all the fun kitchen gadgets...I love my kitchen gadgets...LOL..Happy cooking!


Happy Friday!!!

I am also finishing up putting up Christmas...oh, how I love Christmas!!!
Leftovers for dinner.........

2 comments:

Mari said...

Lucky you! I'm hoping to get one for Christmas!

Anna~ said...

Instant Pot was my Black Friday score, too. I'm looking forward to learning how to use it!

Blessings!