Monday, January 11, 2016

Binder 2016

For those of you that know me, know I have always had a binder....I am now realizing there is quite a binder craze going on..who knew.......LOL.  You do not have to spend a lot of money to have a binder..in fact I think it is more fun to buy a simple binder and make it your own.  I bought this one at Target for about 12 dollars...and the stickers and embellishments can be bought in the dollar spot, office supply...etc....I use my binder clips that are just a few dollars to bind each month together...I think that is one of my favorite things to do with my binder.  Then I add stickers on Birthdays and important dates.  It is fun...it is my brain along with my desk calendar that coincides with my binder.  My binder also goes with me where I go.....you just never know when you may need it.
Happy Planning!!

No comments: