Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Spaghetti Day!



Today is Tuesday, and it is the first official day of Fall :)
I am making pasta in a crockpot today .
I will also make a salad to go with it.  I may have to stop real quick at the store for lettuce.  With the Guinea Girl, Juicing, sandwiches and salads we go through A LOT of lettuce!

My husband and I had a date night in July (My Birthday) and he took me to LongHorn's Steakhouse.  I ordered the BEST salad..it was a grilled watermelon served atop a kale and cheese salad, with a really good balsamic vinaigrette..

I have some pictures of the Fall decorations I have been slowly putting up.....Fred of course is out.  He is always the first to come out, he has seniority, ya know...LOL.  I will make a picture post next...stay tuned!  XO

No comments: