Monday, July 21, 2014

School!

School will be starting up very soon.  I get that worrisome feeling in my stomach thinking about my son and his peanut allergy.  Oh, how I hope they find a cure soon.  I got his new set of Epi~Pens, which helps me breath just a little bit easier.  Those Epi~pens go with us everywhere, where ever he is, his Epi~pen is right there.  This is our "normal" .  This is his "normal". Every label is always read, every time.  Everything is researched.  Our home is his safe place.....he can relax and not worry about nuts....
I read labels once, twice sometimes three times or more.  Just talking with someone about this can bring tears to my eyes because it can be quite scary.  This is our "normal".  This is his "normal".  I don't let him see me cry, I don't let him see the worrisome l feel every time a new food is tried.  I get scared, I pray, I pray a lot!  I love my son so much!  I love all my children so very much.  I am thankful to God he gave me such awesome kids! We are learning together my son and I, because this is our "normal".

No comments: