Monday, December 02, 2013

A New Week :)



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving:)
Ours was very nice!
It is now a new week, and lots to do here.
I have decorated for Christmas, and put Fred away with his family

My MIL gave me this beautiful snowman that I have on our front porch, I will take a picture of him so you can see .

I actually did Black Friday with my husband.  I don't think I have ever done Black Friday...LOL..it wasn't so bad, especially with a Starbuck's in hand...LOL.  Peppermint Mocha!!

Tomorrow, I plan on straitening the tool room, it is a disaster.  It needs a little TLC.

It was cold and rainy today, just the way I like it.  It made the house really dark, so I was able to enjoy the Christmas lights all day.
My husband got me a new toy for my car, a dvd player, I love it!

Tonight, I made a turkey casserole for dinner, I had froze some turkey, just for that casserole.

My husband is sick at the moment, I hope he feels better very soon and it passes little Kevin up!
Have a great Evening
XO

No comments: