Wednesday, December 11, 2013

23 Degrees!


IT WAS COLD THIS MORNING!!!
I am very grateful and thankful for heat in the home and car!!

It was a very busy day.
I got up at 5:45 <~~~ That is the usual time I have been getting up during the week.
Have coffee <~~~~ My lifeline!
Make lunches, breakfast...etc.
Get the children off to school.  I always drive Kevin, Alexis sometimes I drive, sometimes she takes the bus.  The bus picks her up right in front of the house too.
Went to Walmart, bought 22 stocking stuffers for Kevin's class, it had to be a non~food item.
Bought Food items that we were assigned too, for the family in need.....and a few more things I needed
Then I went back to Sissy's school and paid for her yearbook...I kept forgetting and the deadline was next week..so while I remembered it, I paid, thank goodness I got that done...LOL.
Today was early release so by the time, I was finished shopping, taking care of the animals, etc....it was time to go back and get Kevin.
I have done 3 loads of laundry in between all this.
I am now washing my jackets, I have been getting a lot of use with them...LOL.  Don't forget to wash your coats, ladies..... ;)
I don't think I have ever shown you my "Princess" jacket, it is pink and says Princess on the back.  It was a gift back in the day when I worked...my nick name at work was "Princess" So a dear friend got me this jacket at Disneyland....It is super special and super warm.

Pork Chops for dinner!!
...and a lot of Hot coffee.

I recorded the remake of Bonnie and Clyde. and have watched about 30 minutes of it...I am on the fence with this....I will let you know after I have seen the whole thing!

Happy Day
XO

No comments: