Thursday, November 05, 2009

Happy November!

I can not believe October is over and November is here, that month just flew by! My neighbors little girl was sick this week, so she stayed here with me, while her mother went to work. It has been a busy, yet fun week.

It has started to get very chilly in the mornings and warming up a bit in the afternoon. With the time change, it gets dark so early--I LOVE IT!

Tonight on the menu is roasted chicken. I made a pork roast last night, which turned out really good. I sometimes cook it too long and it comes out dry, but this time, it came out juicy.

What are your thoughts on the H1N1 vaccination? Let me know.

I am going to bake a cake today, just because:) Have a super Thursday!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was so happy to see a post from you Julieann! My husband thinks the H1N1 vaccine is unnecessary for our four year old, but I wonder if he should get it anyway. One of my friends isn't worried about it so much except for her 2 year old. Right now where we live, the vaccine is limited only to certain groups: babies to 4, people who take care of babies, and people 5 to 25 with underlying health concerns. I was worried a bit about myself since I'm on an immune-suppressing drug, but I've since given my worry to God and will continue to trust in him. Really, God and commonsense habits are all I have since I can't get the vaccine anyway!

I'd love to hear what you and others think.

I'm glad your roast turned out good. I've started making all my roasts in the pressure cooker and since then I haven't had any disappointments. What a relief.

The dark evenings are nice to me too. I love the coziness of it all. I always love this time change but look forward to the other one too around mid winter!

Have a great weekend!