Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Sunday!!


 On Sunday I did my grocery shopping!
I went to Sprouts, and used my ten dollar Sprouts coupon they dropped in my app along with the 20% off everything coupon they dropped in my app.  I saved a total of 30 dollars at Sprouts...I was super excited about that.
I bought these Organic Stuffed Jalapeno Green Olives..YUMMY!EEEEE
I also stocked up on my Four Sigmatic Coffee, along with my nutritional yeast.
I picked a new to me product also, I usually buy "Calm", but this week I got "Magnesium with Energy"....:)
I bought my produce also, and when I got home I cleaned, cut and stored all my fresh veggies.  I have a happy, happy fridge :)

I also made a stop at Marshall's because it is right next to Sprouts and that is my usual...I go into Sprouts then I hit Marshal's...there is also Ulta there that I go into when I need my makeup :)

After that I went into Petco and got some things I needed for my sweet little pets.

Then off to Kroger......
I had downloaded a bunch of digital coupons, and clipped coupons from the Sunday paper.
I had made a list too.
I bought ingredients to make this:
OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE
Then
Devil Foods Cake
Rice Crispy Treats
Bread rolls are on the menu too...tee hee :)

On Saturday, we stopped by Costco and I got my bottled water and the pack of cokes, along with the paper towels and gum.
I also like to pick up my vitamins there...
Ground beef that I divided and used my food saver on...
Ribeye steaks also, for Steak Sunday :)
On Saturday I passed up on a Starbuck's because we were going out to dinner..so I made Sunday, Starbuck's Sunday...LOL....

Sunday is also church for me...so first and foremost, I go to church and then I start my shopping .
The reason I changed my grocery day to Sunday, is I have to work my schedule around Virtual school....

Tee hee....to be continued :)



No comments: